May 21, 2019
Many thanks to the hundreds who joined us for the
2019 Annual Community Meeting on May 6th!
We're grateful to the many new & returning friends who joined us for networking and a program of performances, announcements, and community data. Read on to see this information & more, and check out photos on Facebook to see (and tag!) yourself & friends.
Missed the event? Watch the video below to hear the news! A few key updates you don't want to miss (time on video):
- Stern Legacy Challenge Updates (11:24)
- Lower Community Impact Fees = $70k More in Grants (21:35)
- Investing in Local Economic Development (22:02)
- Resident Input for Enhanced Impact (32:33)
- Youth Council To Go County-Wide (41:06)
- Vital Seniors Updates (42:14)
We were proud to showcase the Vital: A Fugue on Aging performance to start the presentation (0:04), and for Tanya Reza from “Untold Stories of Liberation & Love” to close out the evening (53:45). Watch the full set of Vital fugue performances on our website.
See all photos below on Facebook