May 01, 2022
YACF Mission Statement: Every family in the Ypsilanti area will thrive by gaining access to programs and services through collaborative partnerships across sectors that measurably increase health outcomes and educational attainment leading to economic well-being.
Ypsilanti Area Community Fund (YACF) is seeking opportunities to invest funds in community-based projects that specifically support racial equity programs related to economic empowerment including efforts related to systemic transformation, and revitalization throughout Ypsilanti and Ypsilanti Township (48197 and 48198 zip codes)
Priority will be given to applications with the following focuses. Funding examples, but not limited to, are listed below each focus.
Community Public Health:
- Mental health supportive programming
- Violence prevention support
- Providing health and wellness opportunities for families
Youth Educational Support:
- Mentoring Programs/Leadership Development
- Homelessness prevention
- Programming to support those experiencing unemployment
- Geographic Reach: Ypsilanti/Ypsilanti Township
- One application per organization.
- Available Grant Dollars: ~$70,000 (request up to $10,000)
- Attending one of three Information Sessions is REQUIRED.
Register for a Session
Applications are due Friday, June 30th 2023 by 5:00PM EST. Questions related to this grant program can be sent to Amina Iqbal, Senior Community Investment Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If needed, register for the NonProfit Portal to receive access to the grant application. All organizations must submit a request for credentials by Friday, June 30th, 2023.