June 12, 2023
This Dedicated grant program is comprised of numerous Field of Interest Funds with an array of funding priorities, each Fund having its own dedicated purpose.
This program is currently closed. More details will be added about the opportunity and requirements to apply when it is reopened.
Below are the funding priorities of this program from the last open grant cycle for your reference.
Funds included in the 2023 Dedicated Grant Program:
- African American Endowment Fund: This fund will award grants that seek to improve the physical, economic, social and educational conditions that affect the quality of life for African Americans in the greater Ann Arbor area.
- The Junior League of Ann Arbor/Park Davis Endowment Fund: This fund will award grants that work to end violence against women and children by supporting early intervention and prevention programs in the areas of domestic and dating violence.
- The Dexter Community Fund: This fund will award grants that work to enrich the quality of life within the Dexter community.
- Barden Family Fund for Enhancing Community: This fund will award grants that support efforts by organizations serving veterans and their families; programs for aviation education, awareness, and promotion; activities that carry out the Catholic ideals of service and social justice; and/or efforts at building community, including service clubs.
- Gerald O. Mildred Bahnmiller Endowment Fund: This fund will award grants that support organizations and programs that benefit the residents of Saline.
- Washtenaw Fitness Endowment Fund: This fund will award grants to programs that help to meet the fitness needs of the Washtenaw County community, with a particular focus on programs that address the needs of varied populations such as homeless mothers and their children, disabled adults, latch-key kids, older adults.
- Environmental Protection and Preservation: this fund will award grants to programs that work to support environmental protection and preservation efforts/awareness in the Ann Arbor Area.