Applications for the 2019/2020 Youth Council are available now! Applications are due by Friday, September 13, 2019.
To be eligible to apply for a position on the Youth Council a student must:
- be entering 9th,10th or 11th grade in the fall of 2019 (priority will be given to 9th and 10th graders)
- attend a high school (public, private, independent, charter, home school, etc.) in Washtenaw County
- attend 1-2 monthly meetings (held on Sundays) at the Community Foundation Office in downtown Ann Arbor from September-May
- participate in foundation wide events as needed
- attend site-visits, team building activities, and volunteering opportunities
- review, score, and provide insight into between 20-30 grant applications each year (outside of meeting times)
*If getting to any events related to the Youth Council is an issue, transportation will be covered by AAACF.