In 2015, the Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation awarded over $200,000 in scholarships to help local students continue their post-secondary education at schools throughout the nation.
Scholarships for local students are made possible by the generosity of local individuals, families, and businesses who have created permanent endowments at the Community Foundation.
To help increase college access and graduation rates for Washtenaw County students with the greatest need, the AAACF Community Scholarship Fund awards four-year scholarships to three groups:
- Students who are economically disadvantaged (currently or has in the past qualified for free or reduced price lunch)
- Youth of color
- First-generation college students (students whose parents have not obtained a 4 year degree)
AAACF also manages 45 other scholarships, each with unique criteria and application requirements. Please review the criteria carefully. Unless otherwise noted, applicants must use AAACF’s online scholarship application.
- Click here for a complete list of Scholarships
with the criteria and application requirements.
- Click here for information on how to apply.
- Click here for a recent list of AAACF Scholarship Awards.
- Click here to begin your online scholarship application.