Each year, the Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation awards over $150,000 in scholarships to help local students continue their post-secondary education at schools throughout the nation.
Scholarships for local students are made possible by the generosity of local individuals, families, and businesses who have created permanent endowments at the Community Foundation.
To help increase college access and graduation rates for Washtenaw County students with the greatest need, the AAACF Community Scholarship Fund awards four-year scholarships to three groups:
- Students from low-income families with household income below 185% of the poverty line
- Youth of color
- First-generation college students
AAACF also manages some 43 scholarships, each with unique criteria and application requirements. Please review the criteria carefully. Unless otherwise noted, applicants must use AAACF’s online scholarship application.
We are now accepting scholarship applications for 2015!
Applications are due on March 17, 2015 unless otherwise noted.
- Click here for a complete list of Scholarships
with the criteria and application requirements.
- Click here for information on how to apply.
- Click here for a recent list of AAACF Scholarship Awards.
- Click here to begin your online scholarship application.