Glacier Hills Legacy Fund
AAACF is pleased to announce a new grant program
focusing on senior needs in our community!
On behalf of the Glacier Hills Legacy Fund, AAACF is seeking opportunities to invest funds in new, creative, and pilot projects serving older adults. We are seeking ideas and interventions will meet an emerging need in the community and/or address capacity issues at the agency, collaborative, or sector levels. We are particularly interested in ideas and interventions that make the case for why now is the time for this project, is strategically designed to serve a key population of vulnerable seniors, and articulates a feasible budget of resources and timeline for implementation.
Grant Program Details:
- Grant award sizes will generally range from $10,000-$50,000.
- Grant award timelines will range from 1-3 years of investment depending upon the scope and scale of the project.
- Up to $300,000 is available to be awarded through this process on an annual basis.
- To be considered for funding, please complete the form below regarding your proposed program.
- While staff will review every submission, not all submissions will receive follow and/or feedback.
- Submissions will be accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis. There is no "deadline" or due date for this program. The form will remain open so long as there are grant funds available to be distributed.
- If your organization's submission advances, you will be contacted by staff and asked to submit a full application.
We look forward to reviewing your submissions. If you would like to learn more about the work of the Glacier Hills Legacy Fund at AAACF, you can read about the Vital Seniors Initiative on our website. If you have questions about this grant program, we encourage you to review the information on the website and submission form.