How to Apply
Each year, AAACF Scholarship Funds award more than 140 scholarships to local area students.
Most AAACF Scholarship Funds use the common online application but some Funds have their own paper applications.
Applications are due March 15, 2016 unless otherwise noted.
- Click here to begin your online scholarship application.
- For a list of scholarships that use a paper application.
Paper application due dates are posted with each scholarship as they become available.
To research any and all scholarships for which you might be eligible, please see a complete listing of all AAACF Scholarship Funds. Please note that each scholarship has its own selection criteria and requirements.
To help students investigate what scholarships for which they might be eligible:
- For students attending . . . .
University of Michigan
Eastern Michigan Unviersity
Washtenaw Community College
Michigan public university, college or technical school
- For students graduating from . . .
Pioneer High School
Huron High School
Community High School
Chelsea High School
Hartland High School
Roberto Clemente High School
Saline High School
Taylor High School
A Detroit Public School
- For student Athletes . . .
- For students studying . . .
German Studies (Univ. of Michigan, Eastern Michigan Univ.)
Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing,
Journalism or a related field
- For students and families who have been members of
Community Financial Credit Union in Plymouth, Michigan for at least six months
- For veterans returning home from active duty deployment
in Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom
If you have questions, please contact AAACF Community Investment Officer Maryellen Ferro.