The Anna Botsford Bach Fund for Seniors
Focus Area: Seniors
Application Available: February 8, 2017
Application Deadline: March 28, 2017
Funding Available: TBD
The Anna Botsford Bach Fund awards more than $130,000 in grants annually to support local nonprofit organizations and programs that improve the quality of life for seniors.
The Anna Botsford Bach Fund prioritizes funding for organizations, programs, and services that support caregivers of seniors. The Fund will also provide funding support for organizations, programs, and services that serve and support seniors in our community.
Register your organization to receive your login credentials that grant you access to the NonProfit Portal. Through this portal you can apply for grants and receive information specific to nonprofits.
Application Submission Process:
- Review grant program guidelines at aaacf.org/grants.
- Bach Fund Applicants: Contact AAACF Staff to review your grant proposal prior to submitting the application form (this is a required step for Youth Council or Bach Fund grant programs). This conversation will ensure that the proposal aligns with the program's funding priorities. Beginning on February 8th, please contact Maryellen Ferro to schedule a phone call. Phone calls must take place by March 22nd.
- Access sample application forms on the NonProfit Portal.
- Submit all required narrative sections and support materials on the NonProfit Portal.
- Funding decisions will be made in June 2017.